If working at a big animation studio isn't the key to success... and rampant competition, outsourcing, do-it-yourself tools, tiny client budgets, and one-off clients are such big problems. What are you supposed to do? Well, you actually need to focus on these 5 solutions.
1. You need to be a freelance animator.
2. Only work with business clients.
3. You have to offer animation video retainers.
4. You must offer video promotion campaigns.
5. You have to offer addons and upsells.
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!