Creativity is the life force of every artist. The mind processes million bits of information per second, and with every spark, is potential creativity. Sometimes there are things that prevent this continuous flow of creativity. Here are 9 things that badly affect your creativity.
1) Multitasking: Too Much Work and Information
2) A Messy Workspace
3) Not Having Enough Sleep/Not Taking Breaks
4) Fear of Failure and Rejection
5) Lack of Confidence
6) Being Discouraged by Others
7) Being Micromanaged
8) Not Adapting or Changing to the Situation
9) Taking Too Much Time to Start Working
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!