Feeling overwhelmed with all your animation tasks? Here are 9 ways for animators to relax when stressed at work.
1. Schedule a few minutes and take in some fresh air
2. Meditate at your desk or a quiet place in your room
3. Listen to your favorite tunes during the workday
4. Step away from your desk, Take a break for at least five minutes
5. Be aware of your body and get in a relaxed position
6. Give your hands a stress-relieving massage and relieve tension
7. Consider infusing aromatherapy in your work space
8. Snack on stress-reducing foods
9. Take a break and talk to people who lighten up your mood
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!