Are you a perfectionist? You're not alone. Many creatives have perfectionistic tendencies. This can work to your advantage at times, but it can also take a major toll on you.
Here are 8 ways that your perfectionism could be negatively affecting your mental health.
1) You Don't Allow Yourself Any Mistakes
2) You Struggle With Getting Things Done On Time
3) You Avoid Taking On Challenges That May Cause You To Fail
4) You're Intensely Afraid Of Being Judged By Others
5) You Don't Acknowledge Your Wins
6) You Don't Allow Others to See Your Flaws
7) You Talk About Your Achievements, But Never Your Failures
8) You Find It Hard to Work With Others Or With a Team
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!