Are you feeling overworked? Working long hours and sitting down in one place? Animation is indeed a time-consuming process and can be tiresome at times. Working remotely has also resulted in longer workdays for people nowadays. Here are 7 ways animators should do to not feel overworked:
1. Be prepared. Know your priorities and plan ahead. List them down from most to least important.
2. Don't forget to find time for yourself. Schedule it! Set boundaries!
3. Focus on your tasks. Avoid distractions to get things done.
4. Remember, multitasking doesn't mean increased productivity. Do things one at a time.
5. Don't just sit in one place. Refresh yourself. Take short breaks from time to time. Walk. Move.
6. Your health matters. Get enough sleep, eat healthy, drink water, exercise.
7. Make time for the things you love. Include those in your schedule. Go ahead, enjoy!
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!