Degrees in animation are academic studies from accredited institutions that validate your skills in creating animated graphics.
Here are 3 major types of degrees you can earn in animation:
1. Associate Degree in Animation
- Learn basic animation and technology skills
- Can be used to gain an entry-level position with an animation firm or proceed to a four-year institution to earn a bachelor's degree.
2. Bacher's Degree in Animation
- Learn the necessary skills to become an animator.
- Can make you eligible for many entry-level and associate positions, such as animator, character designer, visual effects artist, and graphic designer.
3. Master's Degree in Animation
- Learn specialized animation techniques and project management skills.
- This is ideal for students who want to become lead animators or art directors for video games, movies, and television series.