Creative briefs are identical to roadmaps. The purpose of a creative brief is to specify approaches, inspire creativity, and have everyone involved in the project be in consensus.
Here are 5 questions you can ask prospective clients during the creative brief.
1. What problem does my animation client need help with?
The more defined the problem is, the easier it will be to draft a creative brief with concrete plans and objectives.
2. What is the message the client wants to convey?
Think of a concept and match it to the key message your animation client wants to convey.
3. Who is the client's target audience?
Take the time to review the client's markets and analyze their current relationship with the company.
4. Who are the client's market competitors?
Ensure that what you are creating for clients stands out from other brands that are available on the market.
5. Does the animation effectively communicate its message?
Establish measures for success by setting SMART Goals or jotting down Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).