Taking risks to achieve a goal requires the courage to face the fear of uncertainty. No matter what the outcome is, either way, we grow through the process and become more resilient and confident. Here are 5 reasons why animators should take risks.
1. You have to take risks to gain rewards. If you don't, you'll never know what you'll miss.
2. Taking risks also trains your mind by pushing you to the limits which will eventually help you solve problems and drive you towards success.
3. Taking risks enables you to trust yourself which will lead you to the fulfillment of your dreams.
4. Taking risks boosts your confidence.
Doing things that scare you removes you from your comfort zone. Remember, you can't grow in your comfort zone. You'll only grow and build your confidence when you try the things you're scared to do. You'll be surprised how much confidence you'll gain and that 'thing' that scares you might become your new skill.
5. Once you are used to taking risks, you can live with anything.
You accept challenges more frequently, and you have faith in yourself that you can achieve everything if you work hard enough for it.
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!