Tips on How to Stimulate Your Creative Thinking
- Get enough sleep. Sleep boosts our creativity and problem-solving abilities, providing innovative ideas or answers to furstrating conflicts.
- The best ideas often come from fleeting thoughts. Record them
- Take interest in something that is outside your area of expertise. This is especially effective in helping you think in new ways.
- Let your mind freely wander. Daydreaming is not only proven to relieve boredom but can also help inspire new ideas.
- Be physically active. Exercise stimulate creative thinking, and the brainpower boost can last for a few hours.
- As strange as it may sound, try to engage in nerve-racking situations once in a while to fire up your brain. Fear and frustration can trigger innovative thinking.