Who is the Animation Business Accelerator program for?
The program is designed for ambitious animators who want to start and/or grow a successful freelance animation business or studio.
Are you someone who:
- Knows how to animate good enough (don’t need to be a pro)
- Is tired of having an inconsistent stream of clients/income
- Doesn’t have the necessary business skills
- Wants to level up your career and life
- Wants to kickstart your freelance animation business
- Wants to build a studio and bring in other animators
- Doesn’t want to spend years figuring it yourself
If you answered yes to any of these then this is the right program for you!
The Animator Accelerator program is not for animators who are content with where they are in their lives and don’t want to leave their comfort zone. It’s not for you if you enjoy working for someone else as an on-staff employee. If you don’t want to redefine your lifestyle and be in control of your destiny, then Animation Accelerator wouldn’t be a good fit.
If you think you can figure everything out all on your own and don’t need help from proven experts and other successful animators who have already found success, we don’t recommend this program.
How is this accelerator program different from an online course?
An online course is usually more of a do-it-on-your-own type of thing where, unfortunately, most people walk away and never end up implementing anything they learn.
In the business accelerator program, you will be implementing things as you’re learning and have a business coach to be accountable to along the way. As you go through the modules, you will also have all the help you’ll need to implement your learnings so you can see the results as you go through the program.
At the end of 2 to 3 months, you can have a fully operational freelance business or studio. Even a business degree takes 2-4 years and doesn’t give you anything tangible to walk away with (aside from a certificate). Think of our Animation Business Accelerator as investing in your own animation business, not as a course.
There’s a lot to learn, and a lot of guidance you’ll need to succeed. And your coach and community will be here for you the entire time.
What exactly is included in the program?
Depending on the plan you choose, our Animation Business Accelerator program includes:
- All-You-Can-Learn Lessons - Life-changing video training lessons specific to the business of animation. Our freelance animators' plan has 53 in-depth lessons and our studio owner plan offers an additional 13 lessons.
- Implement-It Worksheets - Extensive worksheets that turn your learnings into action.
- Do’s & Don’ts - Detailed lists of easy-to-follow steps for every lesson.
- Silver Platter Extras - Supplementary documents and files to complement lessons.
- Hand-Selected Books - Recommended books to further your learning.
While you are enrolled in the Animation Business Accelerator program the following is included for FREE:
- The Neighborhood - A thriving members-only community where no post ever goes unanswered
- Ask Ben Anything - Monthly office hour calls with our Head Business Coach, Ben Marvazi
- No-Limit Support - Unlimited email responses to any business questions you have
- Learn & Bond - Fun social and learning events to network and bond with other ambitious animators
- Endless Growth - Access to all ongoing additions, updates, and extras
How long is the Animation Business Accelerator?
Animation Business Accelerator consists of two programs.
The Freelancer path is 10 weeks and covers 52 video lessons targeted to freelance animators wanting to advance their freelance careers. While the Studio Owner path is 14 weeks and offers 13 additional video lessons targeted to those who want to start or grow an animation studio.
Does the Accelerator Program work internationally?
Absolutely! The techniques outlined in the accelerator program are designed for you to handle local and worldwide clients no matter where you live.
Can I have a job or do client work while going through this program?
Absolutely! We never want you to be in a position where you can’t pay your bills and don’t feel comfortable going through the Animation Accelerator program. We in fact recommend that you have money coming in so that you don’t have to worry or be stressed and can focus on the program when you’re not working.
Do I need any experience to start the program?
Do you know how to animate? If yes, then you have the experience to take the leap! Your animation skills, eagerness to learn, and drive to succeed are what you need to ensure a successful freelance animation career or studio!
How much time do I need to devote to this?
You can actually go through the video lessons at your own pace and invest as much or as little time as you want. If you want to achieve success, you need to invest the time at some point.
A lot of time gets lost through trial and error when learning and trying to grow an animation business on your own. Going through this program will save you lots of valuable time and money.
What if I’m not successful after this program? How do I know this will work? How can I be sure this will work?
There’s no guarantee that you’ll be successful after this program, but if you follow our proven system and put in the hard work it requires, you will no doubt be in a better place than before you enrolled.
Everything we teach has been already proven in Ben’s animation studio. Since 2011, he’s spent tons of time, money, and other resources figuring everything out - so you don’t have to.
We also offer our Triple Your Income guarantee - If you don’t at least triple your income as a result of the program within a year of implementing everything you learn, we’ll refund your tuition in full.