Do you need a repeatable process you can use to onboard every new client?
Here are 7 simple but systematic onboarding steps you can try as a new freelance animator:
1. Present a proposal and get it approved as soon as possible.
2. Customize the contract according to your new client's project details.
3. Once the contract is signed, send a deposit invoice to your client.
4. Prepare an onboarding questionnaire.
5. Set up a deliverable workspace and send an invite to your client.
6. Set up a feedback workflow and coordinate it with your client.
7. Get to work!
Want to Fast-Track Your Success as an Animator?