Are you currently in need of words to keep you going?
Here are a few gentle reminders for all our animators:
1. Don't ever be afraid to do something big.
Remember, you are never too young, too old, too late, or too early to go after your dreams.
2. Stand by your decisions as long as you are mindful of them.
As an animator and as a creative, it can sometimes be a challenge to explain the career path you take to other people. Sometimes, you don't have to explain to be honest.
3. Take good care of your finances.
Even though it may seem hard, taking care of your finances will give you the financial freedom to fulfill your passion projects later.
4. You do not have to overwork to prove your worth to yourself.
Nothing should come at the expense of your mental and physical health.
5. Talk more about the work that you do.
The world needs to see, use, and experience what you have to offer. Bonus: Get PAID for it, too.