Starting an animation studio can be a very exciting but very daunting project to take on. This is especially true when considering the cost of starting an animation studio. For this reason, it’s important to start an animation studio fund as soon as possible.
Luckily, there are several side hustles for you to do to help you grow your animation studio fund.
Many freelance animators want to start an animation studio of their own to create a more efficient work environment where tasks are evenly distributed amongst skilled individuals.
But starting an animation studio is hard, especially when considering that you'll have to start an animation studio fund to get things off the ground.
An estimated cost between $25, 000 and $210, 000 is needed to fund an animation studio.
Here are some side hustles that you can do to start an Animation Studio Fund...
- Find work on freelance websites
- Start a YouTube channel
- Create educational animation content online
- Affiliate marketing for animators
- Create technical illustration animations
- Create animations for influencers
- Create short animations to sell
- Start a Patreon account
- Crowdfunding for animators