Are you doing social media marketing for your animation business? Here are 9 reasons why social media marketing is important for animators.
1. Social media marketing is key for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or unpaid (i.e. “organic”) search results.
2. Google algorithm takes social media presence and cloud highly into account in its algorithm for ranking your website.
So have a great website that’s mobile-friendly and have at least 2 or 3 social media networks that you use regularly and post on.
3. Social media is important to your brand.
Reach more people who are interested in your niche/brand, increased brand recognition and awareness, improved brand loyalty, and higher brand authority.
4. Increased inbound traffic.
Linking your website link to your social media accounts will increase your traffic.
5. Higher conversion rates at reduced marketing costs.
More platforms, more shares/posts, more opportunities to convert.
6. Easy A/B testing to get the biggest results and to know what works for your brand.
A/B testing is when you present a different version of the same post to different people. Track the reach and conversion results of each post. This will help you narrow down your most effective social media posts.
7. Social media is an effective tool to connect and interact with your audience.
Respond to your audience/clients right away, richer client experiences, improved client insights (instant feedback), and gather useful feedback from people to improve your products and services.
8. Keeps you and the people in your circle updated.
Social media is one of the best and easiest ways of keeping your followers and clients updated with your new products, services or upcoming events.
9. Using social media is (mostly) free.
It’s free to create social media profiles and post organic content. However, if you’d like to go the extra mile and promote your content further, paying for promotion will help increase exposure.
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!