Here are the warning signs of a bad animation client.
1. They ignore all your suggestions.
2. They are rude or lack professionalism
3. They have issues with signing a contract.
4. They are late on paying their invoice.
5. They have impossible demands & requests.
6. They have constant unscheduled calls & meetings.
7. They ask you to compromise your ethics.
8. They make you feel like you’re in competition with other freelancers.
9. They expect immediate results from a long-term campaign.
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!