Here are 9 things successful animators do during weekends.
1. Wake up like any other day. But if you need to catch up on sleep, why not?
2. Hang out with family and friends
3. Divide time for hobbies, as well as chores.
4. Discover and explore new things and activities.
5. Make time for “doing nothing" (perfect moment for solitude and self-reflection).
6. Socialize and hit two birds with one stone: enjoy while you expand your network.
7. Disconnect or unplug from the virtual world.
8. Make the most of everything without the need to multitask.
9. If you have time and energy left, do some planning for the week ahead.
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!