What does it take to be "mentally strong"? How important is this to your well-being as an animator?
Here are 8 tips on how to become a mentally strong animator:
1. Learn the essence of gratitude
2. Have a hobby that can serve as an emotional outlet (i.e. painting, writing)
3. Detach from energy vampires
4. View your failures kindly yet realistically
5. Give up your bad habits one at a time, do it at your own pace
6. Practice positive self-talk
7. List down new ideas every day
8. Be physically active
Want to Learn The 6 Most Important Things Every Animator Needs to Know to Be Successful?