What's the difference between transactional marketing and relationship marketing? Read this post to find out.
- To achieve more sales
- Immediate, usually one-time transactions
- Get more clients
- Low client commitment = Low interactions
- Short and intermittent relationship with clients
- To be trusted in the market
- Find ways to provide client value and satisfaction
- Client retention and loyalty
- High client commitment = Frequent interactions
- Long and strong relationship with clients
So, which one is better?
You actually need both.
"Build the relationship, and the transactions will follow."
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!