We surveyed 1,347 animators and summarized their answers about what animators struggle with the most.
We surveyed 1,347 animators and here's what they all struggle with the most...
1. Not Having Enough Clients
2. Feeling Like They Don't Have Enough Experience
3. Not Having Business and Marketing Expertise
4. Not Having Enough Money
5. Shrinking Client Budgets
6. Outsourcing to Lower Wage Countries
7. Not Having Enough Confidence
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!