Solitude, in other words, the state of being alone, can bring out the best and the worst in everyone. With balance, solitude matters. Here are 5 reasons why animators need (healthy) solitude:
1. Studies show that you tend to be more creative when you're alone.
2. Gives you "space" for reflection and introspection - the path to self-discovery.
3. Limits distractions and sharpens your focus more as you work.
4. Allows you to think beyond and freely express your thoughts without external or self-judgement.
5. A good way to bring balance to your life: find peace and comfort amidst a busy lifestyle AND environment.
Check out Business of Animation's blog for more in-depth tips on how to grow your animation business!